1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trentin Manning video demo

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Kevin Wilson, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Kevin Wilson

Kevin Wilson Commercial User

Feb 2, 2008
    Guilford, In.
    Owner, Wilson Effects LLC
    Would like some input from everyone on this. Trentin is playing a prototype. I'd like to hear some feedback.

2. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Well, about 30 seconds of that playing style, and that setting on the pedal, would have been sufficient. If I'm going to be interested in a pedal based on an audio demo, I need to hear a wide range of possible settings and a decent range of playing styles. He plays fingerstyle in two spots on the second video, but only for a few bars each time before going back to the excessive fluttera-fluttera masturbatory act. Also for the video element, it is useful if the demonstrator shows the pedal (I understand this one is just a prototype) and the functions/controls/other features it has.

IOW I honestly think those video demos are not showing your effect very well, outside of the one thing that homey does well.

3. Mark Olson

Mark Olson Banned

Mar 19, 2008
    Michigan
    I finally got to sit down and try to watch this but it appears the video has been removed. I was curious to check it out :(. But oh well. I still wouldn't mind hearing more about this prototype though...