1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

truss rod

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by B_E_A_D_G, Jul 10, 2012.

  1. B_E_A_D_G


    Sep 17, 2011
    how do I adj this truss rod? and what tool do I use to adj it? thanks


    Attached Files:

  2. Hopkins

    Hopkins Supporting Member Commercial User

    Nov 17, 2010
    Houston Tx
    Owner/Builder @Hopkins Guitars
    It looks like your standard one way truss rod, turning it clockwise creates a back bow in the neck.

    I would use a T handle driver with the correct size socket on the end of it.
  3. B_E_A_D_G


    Sep 17, 2011


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.