Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TRUST ME this is sweet.

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by AcousticBass, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcousticBass

AcousticBass

May 28, 2005
    [Mod Edit]Illegal Downloading is Stealing. This is the second time I'm asking you not to post about it. You are a bassist, don't you want to be able to make a living playing bass? It would suck to have to pull a day job because people were stealing your music online. [/Mod Edit]

2. Hawkizzle

Hawkizzle

May 21, 2005
    dang, I wish i had kazaa but my dad wont let me download it to steal music

3. AcousticBass

AcousticBass

May 28, 2005
    Eh, man that sucks, there are so many people that have parents that won't let them download kazaa
    [Mod Edit] Because it is the parent that will get fined heavily, it's the parent that will get nasty calls from the ISP about removing files from computer (I work @ one and we do this ALL the time)[/Mod Edit]
    , when no you won't get a virus from it and no you won't get sued by the FDA or FBI or anything stupid like that
    [Mod Edit] Yes you will, if you don't notice what it's placed on your machine... that's because you don't know enough about the computer to realise it's there... spyware, malware, adware, Trojans, worms, hijacks, etc, etc, etc[/Mod Edit].

4. Kazaa is virus central. Use money or creditcards at the store or online... even at the artists website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.