1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Two French Bows for Sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by melkinsbass, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One is stamped Loveri; it's pernambuco with natural horse hair (black). I bought it from Ken Smith a couple of years ago. There may be a little life in the hair, but it could probably use a re-hair.
    $250

The other is stamped Muller. It's an intermediate-quality, best Brazil wood. Definitely needs re-haired. It's 5 or 6 years old.
    $100

Both have some tarnishing on the silver lapping and frogs, with tarnishing on the Muller a little more extensive. The tarnishing didn't really show up in the pics.

I switched to German a while ago and never got around to selling them. So, now's your chance!

Attached Files:

2. more pics of the muller:

Attached Files:

3. The Loveri... sorry my camera is not the greatest.

Attached Files:

4. bump

5. I'm new to bows, how much would a re-hair run?

Interested in trading the muller for a Kirvo Magnetic Upright pickup?

6. Sorry I didn't reply sooner; I haven't been on the site for a little while. I'm not sure how much a rehair costs; it would probably depend on who's doing it. I'll try to do a little research and let you know. I'm not sure about the trade offer...I'll have to do some research on it.

7. Sold yet?

8. No, but PM's replied to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.