1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Two great student basses for sale/possible trade? *UPTON SOLD*

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by ChopsMcGee, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChopsMcGee

ChopsMcGee

Jul 5, 2005
    Miami, FL
    Now is the time to shed some bass weight.. Have two basses that need to find new homes. Both can be seen and played in the greater Jacksonville area, let me know so that we can arrange checking them out.
    Selling a 3/4 Ernst Heinrich Roth Hybrid made in 1976 for $2000, [DEL]and a 3/4 Upton Bass Swingstar from 2005 for $1500 [/DEL]SOLD. These prices are set to move these things quickly, so make me an offer I can't refuse.

Message me for more pictures or details.

Hybrid selling for 1800 firm. Still have a padded case with wheels available with the bass.

Attached Files:

2. ChopsMcGee

ChopsMcGee

Jul 5, 2005
    Miami, FL
    Bump

3. I just noticed your month old post.
    Is the Upton still for sale?
    Thanks,
    Roscoe
    roscoeva@yahoo.com

4. mikelang19

mikelang19

Mar 24, 2010
    personal message sent. Thx. Mike Lang

5. What's the status on these two?

6. ChopsMcGee

ChopsMcGee

Jul 5, 2005
    Miami, FL
    Just sold the Upton last week locally, but the hybrid is still available. If you want to come and check it out before the 24th, I'll be available to drive out to meet and have it played. If not, the bass may be moving to Miami in the next month or two for those farther down south.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.