1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Unknown kind of pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Anumaz, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Anumaz

Anumaz

Aug 22, 2012
    Hi,

I'm a fan of Victor Wooten and most of the time in his videos, he uses some kind of 'soundcard recording/playback pedal' that I don't know the name and the cost. It's basically a kind of pedal where there are many little buttons (Pushable with feet of course) to record and then playback a riff you do on the bass.

This may seem unclear though let me link you to a video that shows perfectly what I'm talking about.

Thank you gents!

2. OK, I actually looked at the video- that might be an Echoplex. Google or search TB for *Gibson Echoplex*

3. Anumaz

Anumaz

Aug 22, 2012
  4. alec

alec

Feb 13, 2000
    Perth, Australia
    There are smaller versions of that like RC2 & RC3

5. Anumaz

Anumaz

Aug 22, 2012
    I think I'll go with the RC-30, looks great for 299$! Anyone tested it out?

6. 999Brent

999Brent Supporting Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Yep I have an RC 30, does the job well, easy to use and makes a decent quality recording

7. Anumaz

Anumaz

Aug 22, 2012
    Wow, thank you everyone for your feedback and suggestions. I'm very new to this forum community and for now, I'm amazed.

Thank you all!

8. Anumaz

Anumaz

Aug 22, 2012
    Just so everyone knows, I just purchased the RC-300 and it is a-ma-zing. I am wordless.

9. mouthmw

mouthmw

Jul 19, 2009
    Croatia
    Hehe, sure didn't take you long! :D oh well that's GAS for ya! Enjoy bro! Throw a small review if you feel like it.