1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

username n/a's one cent thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by username n/a, Feb 23, 2008.

1. As you may know I have an opinion, but apparently it's not worth two cents, so in an effort not to rip you off ill give my one cent worth of opinion on any question you ask.

2. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Why are all your threads crap? :(

3. ROTFLMAO! THAT ws worth 5 cents.

4. Are all your threads crap? I try to keep mine at around 50% crap, 48% misinformed & 2% worthwhile & informative. My 2 cents/derail/hijack. :)

5. I've been ripped off but it never made me ill :confused:

6. HollowBassman

HollowBassman

Jun 24, 2007
    Hancock, MD
    If you were a supporting member, what would your avatar be?

7. My threads are all crap because I have no life. Also I’m very stupid, a good example of my stupidity is that right now I’m typing about my stupidity instead of buying a gift for my girlfriend's birthday witch is in four days. My one cent. :bassist:

8. Also because you use witch instead of "which" :eyebrow:

9. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    LOL.

10. Floydian slip, perchance..?

11. My avatar would be either a picture of an alien or Powerslave Eddie. My one cent. :bassist:

12. Thank you for helping me prove my point.

13. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    Will you answer two thousand questions, save the pennies, and get a supporting membership?

14. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Did you mean "Freudian slip" or are you talking about a Pink Floyd cover band? :ninja:

15. I don’t think all my threads are crap, but it's very hard to dispute that most of my threads are in fact crap. My one cent. :bassist:

16. DAMN! Beat me to it!

17. No, because it's very doubtful that I will have two thousand questions to answer. My one cent. :bassist:

18. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    ;)

19. Have you all not heard of the great Austro-Hungarian/Prussion psychotic analistic prog-rock pioneer electro-shock therapist Dr Kink Floyd?

20. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    lol....nope, I can't say I've heard of him. :D