Warwick Streamer Jazzman

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RAT TAT TAT, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Every single bit of info and all pics possible of this bass would be greatly appreciated. 4 and 5'ers. and if anyone is selling one... let me know, i have a black american jazz with maple fretboard for trade.
  2. They are great basses thats one thing that is for sure. If i had the money i would have had one a long time ago. They have the great low end growl of the typical Warwick, but they also throw in the nice mid and high range of J basses with the single coils. If you have the money to get one this is one of the most diverse basses i have ever played. Get it!

In case you havent seen the info on their site.
  3. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    ^ You posted a link to a corvette FNA jazzman, i dont think thats the same bass as a streamer jazzman?
  4. fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
  5. bizzump for a great bass thats #1 on the gas list for me.
  6. hevydevy

Feb 3, 2005
    Derby, UK
    Got this a couple of weeks ago, gigged it for the first time last night! They're very nice basses, and you can achieve such a diverse range of sounds!
    Highly recommended, if you have the money! I picked this up on ebay so it's always worth looking out for 2nd hand deals.
  7. Ohh indeed i did, my mistake.
  8. xshawnxearthx

Aug 23, 2004
    new jersey
    ugh all these warwicks are giving me bad GAS :mad:
  9. I'm on my way out so a quick reply

I've had a both these basses and am waiting for a new FNA jazzman with ebony board to arrive, both are very versatile basses but sound different due to the different construction, the one thing that is most noticable is the MM style pick up, it is more Musicman sounding on the FNA!

Hope that helps