1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Washburn AB10

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by chiron_griffin, Feb 11, 2013.

1. chiron_griffin

chiron_griffin

Apr 19, 2012
    Popped into a pawn shop today, and the bass pickins were slim. Though they had a nice looking AB10 on the wall. I played around with it for a while, neck was nice, fret work was good, only issues I could see were some cosmetic stuff (mostly buckle rash). I don't have any experience in the acoustic bass world, but have been wanting to give them a shot. I loved how light it was. It sounded good acoustically, but they didn't have an amp set up that I could get her on. When I got home I showed my lady some pics and it passed the girlfriend test with flying colors (she even said she thought it was so cool that she might have to learn bass just to play it.) Now the real question, they had it listed for $250, but said I could get it for $200 cash in hand, should I pounce on this?

2. chiron_griffin

chiron_griffin

Apr 19, 2012
    Forgot to mention this one comes with a hard shell case, so based on the auctions I'm getting about the standard deal. I'll have to think on this one and hope it doesn't sell by the time I make up my mind.