1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Washburn AB95 Semi-hollow Fiver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by melkinsbass, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Washburn AB95 for sale. It has a 35" scale and two soapbar pickups with a three-way selector. Two tone and two volumes. The neck profile is very comfortable; more on the thinner, flatter side. I don't have the nut length or bridge spacing, but I will post later (I think the bridge spacing is 18 or 19mm, though). There is some light buckle rash on the back, but the camera couldn't pick it up. You have to be right up on it to see it. There is also a nick (pictured) on the bottom of the bass. The output jack has a nut, but is missing the washer. The tail piece has some slight oxidization. Comes with a gig bag.

This is a very versatile bass. Lots of different tone possibilities. Very high output. PM me with questions.

$[DEL]725[/DEL] shipped CONUS $[DEL]675[/DEL] $650

[​IMG]

The rest of the pics are on photobucket: http://s846.photobucket.com/albums/ab22/melkinsbass/Washburn AB95/

2. The nut is 1.75" and the bridge spacing looks to be 19mm. I also forgot to mention that it's a set neck.

3. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    I've owned two of these in the past. Very nice basses and very versatile as well. I loved their big blusey tone!:cool:

4. You can love it again, if you like! :hyper:

Price Drop to $675 shipped CONUS

5. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    is it MIJ or MIK?

6. Korea

7. A student dinged my bass this morning. There is a slight indentation in the purfling area. I'll try to get some pics up soon. There is a price drop to reflect.

8. I'm a dunce...forgot to get the pic up of the ding. Hopefully it'll be up this afternoon after I put it up on ebay.

9. bump

10. TTT

11. rhythmrider

rhythmrider

Oct 2, 2008
    California
    Is the AB95 still for sale?
    Do you have the picture of the ding?
    How heavy is this bass really?
    What is your current price?

Thanks,
    -DP

12. I'll put the pic up tomorrow. I just haven't had time lately. The scale says 10 pounds, but I'm not sure if the scale is accurate; I'll weigh it on another scale to double check. Price is 650.

13. Sure the scale is 35 inches? My AB95 is 34 inches. (The AB90i I had was 34 inches also.)

May make a difference to some.

Alotta base for the money. Very hot passive pickups.

Good luck on the sale.

RJM

14. I've seen alot of people say theirs are 34". I found a review for one, where his is 35":
    http://www.bgra.net/2004/review.php?id=1942&type=bass

I think it depends on when it was made. I measured mine and it was 35" and it feels like it. I am going to remeasure, just to make sure. Thanks for the info!

15. Sorry, I forgot to close this thread. I've decided to hold on to the bass- it just sounds too good. My arthritis is still an issue, but I've been playing the bass with double bass technique and it's working out. Thanks to all those who showed interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.