1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wat color p-bass??

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Piranha331, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Piranha331

Piranha331

Apr 6, 2006
    Ok.. so im buying a standard p-bass,but i dont no what color to get. im thinking of the blue agave but in some picks it doesnt look masculine. if u have a p-bass tell me how urs looks. if u have a suggestion for me go on and tell me. thanks guys:)

2. Smallmouth_Bass

Smallmouth_Bass

Dec 29, 2005
    Canada
    You can't go wrong with sunburst (tort pickguard). I also like white and black (both with tort pickguards too).

3. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    If you like the blue, go with it. A P bass, no matter what color, is the epitome of "masculine."

4. Loes

Loes

Apr 10, 2006
    Netherlands
    Find out which colour matches with your outfit. Find out which color matches with your hair and your eyes. Buy the blue one anyway. Blue is cool (y)

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Forget what other people think or what you THINK other people might think - get what you want!

6. mchristiano92

mchristiano92

Mar 25, 2006
    Wisconsin
    I would have to say any color looks masculine. It's a bass guitar. What dude doesn't look good holding a bass playing some wicked riff. Mine is just a basic black with a white pickgaurd.:bassist: