1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Westone Customer Service is the best!!!

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by Maiden Bass, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Banned

Feb 11, 2007
    FYI for anyone thinking about which brand to buy for in ear monitors! I have been using Westone UM Pro products for about 3 years, and I love them! Decided to upgrade to the UM Pro 50s which are their top of the line universal model and a couple days after receiving them the left ear cuts in and out. So I call the dealer (zzounds) and they tell me to go jump in the lake because they are not gonna do anything! So I called Westone directly and they are sending me a brand new set right away!. They were the nicest people when I spoke with them and actually cared about me. Do not hesitate to buy Westone products, they will take care of you! I will not ever buy from zzounds again, as Westone said that zzounds broke their policy by doing what they did to me!

Quadzilla likes this.
  2. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Banned

Feb 11, 2007
  3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    When I first started with in-ears, I bought a pair of Westone universal UM3x buds. after a few months one side went out. Called Westone and they sent me a brand new set and just asked when received, I send the old ones back in. Excellent service....

Maiden Bass likes this.
  4. Geri O

Geri O Supporting Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Florence, MS
    I've gotten great customer service from 1964, but more to the point, avoid Zzounds ike the plague. Terrible CS.

s0c9 and Maiden Bass like this.