Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What about...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by captainchambers, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Musicians friend kicks me back to its homepage and I only got the Ibanez link to work. Fix it for some help, sometimes its hard to get links in there correctly.

BTW...Some of the guys on here know more than you will beleive when it comes to anything bass related. Welcome to your knew home (but be careful, Talkbass is actually addicting)

2. captainchambers

captainchambers

Jan 4, 2006
    Seattle
    Should be fixed now. I need a combo, a medium to small combo that is versatile. I like amps that have the d.i. output...I'm assuming a ground lift switch is for AC noise? Anyway, I digress...I like the idea of the amps I listed, the Fender Bassman 100, Roland Cube and maybe even the LA Series by SWR...preparing to go and play a few. Any insight is helpful!

3. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Welcome to Talkbass!

I think a search would be helpful, as this topic has been discussed a lot and the wealth of knowledge already in the forum will eclipse the responses you'll get here.

4. captainchambers

captainchambers

Jan 4, 2006
    Seattle
    Do you mean in "Reviews" or a general search?

5. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Some of both I guess. I'm sure that I've seen those amps discussed before, so a general search for the name of the amp would probably work. Can't promise they'd be in reviews, per se.

Jason