1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

What should I get

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Cyrvius, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Cyrvius

Cyrvius

Jan 2, 2004
    I've been an ESP guy for a long time now, I'm looking to upgrade to a pretty decent bass. I've been playing on the lower models F-104 and B-155. I have a budget of about 800 dollars, four or five string doesn't make a difference to me, I play them both and rarely use my low B. I'm thinking of branching out from ESP and trying something different(I hate fenders so don't even suggest lol) but I may stick with ESP's. I just wanted to get some oppinions on what you guys thought the best bass for around 800 dollars is. I've been looking into Ibanez and Schecter, any models or suggestions would be helpdul. THe only requirements are 24 frets(as I use them all) neck through, and not an alder body. If a 5 string I prefer 35" scale.

Btw style of music is a heavy rock, not really metal, but a heavy, dark, almost a modern grunge sound rock.

(and I dont wanna buy anything used)

2. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Used Peavy Cirrus.