Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

What's your Viking name?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FunkySpoo, Jul 19, 2005.

1. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    I'll apologize now if you all have already seen this. But I'm old and slow

http://www.thequarter.org/Media/VikingName.php

Mine is:

Your Viking Name is...
    Ragi Stronghorse

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

2. Your Viking Name is...
    Nikulás Shieldcrusher
    Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

People tend to treat you like a doormat, generally because they know they can get away with it. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

3. Behold.

Dufniall Bonesbane

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You consider yourself to be better than a lot of people. Although you might not know it, the people you despise laugh at you when they see you sucking up to your superiors. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

4. Rauðúlfr Stronghorse
    Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser men. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

5. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    Rauðúlfr Oakenhorse
    Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking

6. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I don't need whatever is in that link. I know my viking name:

Stab Master Arson.

7. That's what happens when you have ONE desription that only changes thru 5 variables...

8. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    Your Viking Name is...
    Yngvarr Foemangler
    Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

9. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Vemundr Shieldmangler

10. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Kaðall Shieldmangler

Hmm, they need more last names.

11. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
  12. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Þorbjörn Ironbear

13. GSPLBASSDC

GSPLBASSDC

Jan 25, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well since I'm a HUGE Vikings fan, my name would be........

Daunte Culpepper :D

Actually mine came up Danialle Quicklegs
    (not very Norse-sounding, though)

14. Gomez

Gomez Live from the Shire

Apr 15, 2005
    Rauðúlfr Stonesword

Profile: Same as Yvon.

15. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Nikulás Wulfmangler

You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy.

Mike

16. Finger Blister

Finger Blister

Jul 8, 2003
    Dufniall the Fearsome

You're a doughty, stalwart Viking. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy.
    The only people who trust you completely are the ones who've never met you.

17. Only

Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    Yngwie Malmsteen

I am a slayer and you will taste my steel.

18. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    Rauðúlfr Elkgrabber
    Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Other Vikings tolerate your presence, though they're not quite sure if they can trust you to fight dirty.

People who've known you for a while don't always trust your word. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

19. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio! Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Jul 3, 2001
    Costa Mesa, Calif.
    Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    And you will unleash my fury. ;)