1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

where are they now?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Apr 20, 2006.

1. whats David LaBruyere up to these days?

2. Mojo-Man

Mojo-Man

Feb 11, 2003
    :cool:
    Good question.
    I guess Pino, put him out of work?

3. sobie18

sobie18

May 5, 2002
    Shaw AFB, SC
    Where is Dave Horn? I have a HUMAN ZOO CD of his from years ago...he was cool. And a good player.

I did see what Lenny Rocillo has been up to; he had a killer CD...

4. ah ah, hold your horses...gotta get my question ansered first :D

5. you can ask him yourself :)
    http://profile.myspace.com/davidlabruyere

personally one of the things that got me to join TB was to ask if anyone knew the whereabouts of Nick Simper, of Deep Purple Mk.1 fame, he was my first (or maybe second) influence on bass, but all i have right now is some highwaystar interview...apparently he disappeared after like 1988

I also have been interested in the whereabouts of Mick Grondahl, the bass player for the late Jeff Buckley...he wasn't a bad bass player imo

6. crmon1

crmon1

Oct 18, 2011
    @ sobie18. Did you ever find Dave Horn? I played on his Bag Over My Head CD (some guitar, some bass). We lost touch years ago and I've been looking for him and any new music he might have.

7. sobie18

sobie18

May 5, 2002
    Shaw AFB, SC
    That is a big negative on David T. Horn. He was a cool guy and a great player. If you hear anything, drop a dime, please.