Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Which Thunderbird are You?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Folmeister, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    My son was interested in the trailers for the recent cinematic abomination based upon Gerry Anderson's Thunderbirds TV series. Instead of being disappointed by a cheesy kid's movie, I pulled out my DVDs of the original series. Now he is nuts over every episode and I have had the great pleasure of revisiting one of the greatest sci-fi/techno shows ever. My question is this:

Which Tracy character do you most identify with? Scott and the sleek Thunderbird 1? Virgil and the capable Thunderbird 2? Alan, the youngest, in Thunderbird 3?, Gordon, who seems to have self-esteem issues, in the aquatic Thunderbird 4? Or John, who is always stuck up in space on Thunderbird 5? Perhaps the enigmatic Brains? Or, the sexy Lady Penelope in FAB 1 (who seems to do all of International Rescue's dirty work)? Tin Tin? Kurano? Jeff Tracy, the heroic patriarch? Parker, the long-suffering domestic?

2. The Thundercats ate the Thunderbirds.

3. BucketButt

BucketButt

Sep 10, 2003
    Medina, TN USA
    If I have to be a Thunderbird, I'd think I'd like to be the '56 model.

But I'd rather be a '63 Corvette.

4. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    FAB!