1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Wizzy or Mline

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by aluminumbassguy, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Ok Guys, I know there are alot of users of EA gear out here in DB land. I already am a user of the wizzy 12. I was wondering if anyone has/using an Mline and a wizzy or 2 wizzy 12's together. I am considering buying another EA cab and I narrowed it down to the Mline or the regular wizzy 12. Also, if you own both of these cabs. What do you like about each cab/differences, pro/con type of comparison. I really like the wizzy but l am wondering if pairing it with an mline would be a good thing. Any suggestions/info would be greatly appreciated. Oh yes, I also have a Doubler on preorder and I already have an iAMP 800. Thanks Guys

2. I was thinking that the regular wizzy 12 would be a good pair with the wizzy Mline 12. Anybody?

3. robgrow

robgrow Supporting Member

May 1, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I owned an original Wizzy and currently own a Wizzy M-Line. The original Wizzy is very good, but I like the sound of the Wizzy M better overall. To me, it's more refined and warmer with better and more extended low frequency response while retaining the best qualities of the original Wizzy.

4. bolo

bolo

May 29, 2005
    Apex, NC
    Hey chief. Just replied to your PM. :) Yeah I've got both.

For others that may come across this thread later, here's a good thread on this topic.

Kind of like what robgrow said, I really dig the M-line, even more as time has passed.