1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Would you rather?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SpectorBass308, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Would you rather be able to fly or be invisible?

you can turn on and off the invisibility whenever you want.

I'd fly. hands down.

2. stevetx19

stevetx19

Sep 28, 2006
    Denton, Texas
    dude...fly...FLY!

3. steve21

steve21 Banned

fly. any other option is stupid.

4. fly. but not both that could get messy.

5. mfgl

mfgl

Jul 1, 2008
    Altoona PA
    Invisible for sure.

6. The only viable reason I can see to be invisible is to see naked chicks. If you could fly I doubt you'd have to be invisible to see boobies.

7. crimson_basser

crimson_basser

Jul 9, 2008
    Montreal
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    flying is wayyyy better than being invisible
    yeah you could get away with doing stuff

but come on dude, if you could fly, that would just be sweet

8. Being invisible doesn't mean you can fly so...

FLY!!

Plus, being invisible, yeah you could sneak into changing rooms and things but being able to fly would get you laid.

9. +1 & millions more - Now hasn't every kid dreamed of being invisible when walking past the girl's locker room?

10. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    I'm sure we all had dreams of flying when we were kids.I still have those dreams.

But invisibility=POWER. You can do anything,you can have whatever you want,you can go anywhere.There are no limits to you.But the most important thing is,girl's locker rooms YAY!:D:hyper::hyper::D

I'd like to test out both,then decide.
    Or I'd take invisibility and tell the person who gives me the power to give me flying too or I'll stalk them forever.:D

11. DudeistMonk

DudeistMonk

Apr 13, 2008
    Newark, NJ
    I feel like flying would be the better power except something tells me the government would send jets after me and I'd be pumped full of lead before I got to enjoy my powers....with invisibility I could be the next James Bond and then some. I would be gainfully employed for the rest of my life...and I would have an excuse to walk around naked. So if I wasn't fairly sure I was going to be captured and probed by the government for the next 10 years I would go with flying. However I'll play it safe and just chill out in the womens locker room.

12. ubado

ubado

Mar 7, 2007
    FL
    Hands down ... invisibility!

BTW... you can still fly, but just commercial. :D

13. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    Invisible all the time or with the option to go on/off? I'd do that over flying more fun to play pranks on people or to fart on them when they least expect it. :ninja:
    EDIT
    but it would be great to Fly and drop a big steaming crap on to some unsuspecting bystander That would be fun too.

14. IAmTheDood

IAmTheDood Shake and Bake

Dec 15, 2006
    Waterford, MI
    i've had a number of flying dreams .. so i must want to fly :)

15. Yea, like in the middle of an exam. Stand on their desk and give it to them full force right in the face.

16. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    remember, if you're invisible, that doesn't mean you won't leave fingerprints and/or dna evidence. I'm just saying...

17. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Fly. If I want to see boobs I've got the intarwebz.

18. Invisibility. That way I can be an impregnation ninja.