Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

WTT Sadowsky Vintage 4 brand new!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yamarc, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    I am entertaining the idea of trading this specaular bass for a Fodera Monarch or Imperial. Here are the specs:

#4018...It is a 59 sunburst on an Sadowsky-sized ash body (feels very light)It has a tortoise pickguard and chrome hardware. Wonderful maple jazz width neck with an awesome sounding brazilian rosewood fingerboard with a tradional radius. It is only 3 or 4 months old so it has all of the new upgrades (vintage tone control for trad sounds, graphite in neck for stability, bigger headstock for reducing dead spots, etc.). It comes with standard Sadowsky humcanceling jazz pups and famous Sadowsky electronics The bass is in dead mint condition and comes with a very nice sadowsky full sized heavy duty case.

Sound: Incredible! Because of the ash body it has great thump and cut but the rosewood smooths the sound out some. It makes for a very versatile instrument, both trad and modern sounds can be obtained.

I spoke to the fellas at Sadowsky about 2 weeks ago and they were raving about this bass, some of them remembered how great it was and I agree! I will entertain possible trades for Foderas only. There maybe some cash added either towards or with this bass in a trade. I am only interested in Monarchs and Imperials (no bolt-ons please). Lemme know wha cha got!

http://www.sadowsky.com/stock/view/4018.html this is the actual bass! 706 533 4748

2. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    now accepting cash offer on this amazing instrument. NO lowballers please!

3. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    please PM, E-mail, or call me with specific cash offers

yamarc9@aol.com

706 533 4748