1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

xciter aphex 1402

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bluemonk, Nov 7, 2003.

1. bluemonk

bluemonk

Dec 17, 2002
    Michigan
    The Aphex 1402s are now out and available, so maybe some of you have given it a try? I'd like to be able to plug my passive Warwick into something sometimes for a bit more tonal variety. How does it sound?

2. dbgor2308

dbgor2308

Nov 18, 2002
    Just got one the other day...I play a Fender P-Bass through a G-K 400RBIII and have an old peavey 410 cabinet. This little box really is impressive. Tightened up my sound. Last night was the first night I was happy with my tone in a while. Haven't gigged with it yet, but I am sure it will stay on the whole night.

Dave

3. JackColtman

JackColtman

Dec 24, 2003
    I have one of these and I only just think I got it working properly as I was getting alot of fuzz, do you think it would work with a supressor or a limiter or would it cancel it out:rolleyes:

4. dbgor2308

dbgor2308

Nov 18, 2002
    I have a boss lmb-3 in front of it and it does great. I have heard people with active pick-ups have a lot of problem with fuzz....

David