1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Yorkville XC410 bi-ampable?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by roxtar, Mar 23, 2009.

1. roxtar

roxtar

Mar 9, 2009
    I just picked up a Yorkville XC410 for $250 and a Fender BXR Dual 400 for $100 (steal! :hyper:) and since the BXR is a bi-amp head, I'm wondering if the Yorkville is bi-ampable. Quite honestly I didn't realize that the BXR didn't bridge the amps until I just read about it online, though it doesn't really matter because it drives that cab pretty damn well. Also, this is my first cab/head (only had combos in the past) and I'm wondering if the dual inputs on the back of the Yorkville are both inputs (thus the bi-amp question) or if that's for setting it up in series with another cab.

Thx!

PS - did I get a good deal on these?

2. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Sounds like a good deal! Unfortunately, you can only send one signal into the XC410. The inputs are parallel, for daisy chaining cabinets, not for two separate signals.

3. roxtar

roxtar

Mar 9, 2009
    I figured as much, thanks.