1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

You Say I Have An Ad Blocker......

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SurferJoe46, Mar 11, 2016.

1. I do - but for a good reason.

I run Linux Puppy and the ads cover so much of the page that I can't guess where to click to get to a post.

Until the ads don't cover so much of the page, I have no choice but to use AdBloc on Firefox.

Some consideration for Linux users should be in use on this site.

2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing? Do you have some linux malware? On forum and thread pages, when you're logged in, there should just be a banner at the top, and a banner at the bottom. That's it.

3. I'll try to learn to, as Puppy is only three days old to me and I'm still stumbling around in it.

4. Bassamatic

Bassamatic keepin' the beat since the 60's Supporting Member

Puppy is amazing!! I have rejuvenated several old computers to donate with Puppy. It is so blazing fast!

Good luck with your issue.

5. Anyone know how to take a screenshot with Puppy - and when that's done - where in h-e-double hockey sticks do these files disappear to?

I'm having a lot of trouble here finding where things go when I download or create files.