Zoom Owners' Club!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by champbassist, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Anyone with me in this club ? :cool:

Always loved my B1X, especially the pitch shifter on it, which tracks like an absolute dream!

2. Can I be # 13, pleez!
    I am a huge Zoom fan, B2.1u anchors my pedal board, never leave home w/o out it even if it's only to use as a tuner. Also own 506 1st one in town, 508 Delay, 607 and a G1x which is the house gtr efx also useful for Tweety bass.

champbassist likes this.
  3. darkstorm

darkstorm

Oct 13, 2009
    Sure Zooms my fave brand for processors etc.
    I own Zoom Player 707II for guitar.
    Zoom B9.1ut for bass (Was useing Zoom Player 2000B till it broke down just a few months ago).
    Also own and use Zoom Rythmtrak234 (My fave drum and bass machine of all time).
    And occasionaly still use my Zoom Sampletrak st224 sampler.
    So I gots 4 Zooms! Lol.

4. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I own a zoom b2.1u. does this qualify me as a member?

bpabon likes this.
  5. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Also I have recorded sound samples of the zoom b2.1u and posted them on my soundclick website. here's the link.

www.soundclick.com/crystalman85

Feel free to check them out and tell me what you think.

6. LOL! Done...

Wow! You guys sure are Zoom fans!!!

# 2 is belong to you :D

Sure! #3 for you!

The list:

Founder : champbassist
    #2: darkstorm
    #3: Crystalman85
    #13: bassbrad

7. Ba55Man1ac

Ba55Man1ac Gold Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    I'll always remember the octave on my 506 as the subbiest, best tracking one i've ever heard. That puppy made things vibrate off shelves!

8. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    My B9.1ut is my control center. Just about everything I could want in a multi effect.

champbassist likes this.
  9. I'll just give a number to anyone who mentions owning one... you could take it up if you so wish :)

Yeah I'm stunned by how good the tracking on Zoom pedals is.

I see the B9.1ut as a big **** you! in the face of our guitar instructor, from back when I was in school, who told me that buying Zoom pedals is a waste of money :mad:
    And the fact that a player like yourself, KPJ (endorsed by Spector :cool:), uses a Zoom pedal further reinforces my belief ;)

List:

#4: Ba55Man1ac
    #5: KPJ

10. gafbass02

gafbass02

Nov 9, 2005
    cheltenham uk
    Another huge zoom fan here. I have two 506mk1's including one of the first into the UK I bought it on the day it came out and it's stayed on my pedal board ever since. I don't care what people say to me they're the best. I've used that zoom at places like hammersmith Apollo, Glasgow SECC and many more while supporting bands like Styx and Dokken. I bought a spare just incase, I've also had the 505 and 3000b models and now I've dumped seperates for multi-fx and I'm sure you can guess which! I bought the boss gt6B three times over the years and each time went back to my pedals and zoom and now it's all about my zoom B9.1. Amazing bit of kit :) plugged into my Little mar 2 and barefaced midget/compact stack it just rules!!
    No number needed. Just wanted to chip in :)

11. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Awesome...thanks.

12. faceinbass

faceinbass

Apr 20, 2008
    KCMO
    The Zoom Ultra Fuzz SLAYS on bass.
    So heavy. So So very heavy.

Its one of my "never sell" effects. :bassist:

13. darkstorm

darkstorm

Oct 13, 2009
    Ty for number 2 spot. Hops off to add to sig

14. My first ever effects pedal was a Zoom B2. Still have and use it. Great solid little unit.

Post me a number. I'm want part of this club fo sho!

15. Corwin29

Corwin29

Jun 7, 2010
    great pedal. I edited a patch for my always on tone on the zoom b21u. Can I join the club?

16. Sure. Even I have a stable no frills patch on my Zoom which serves as my primary tone.

That's so amazing. More points for Zoom :cool:

List:

#4: Ba55Man1ac
    #5: KPJ
    #6: faceinbass
    #7: Bass Dawg
    #8: Corwin29

17. I have a Zoom 506II. I think it works very good.

I can layer 9 different effects at once.
    It has 36 presets which can be changed and saved.
    built in tuner
    The octaver is super fat. And the wah is crazy nasty. All the effects sound real good. Simple to use. Now I'm looking to get a Freeze looper pedal to add to it and double up my fun with the 506II. I have really enjoyed this effect pedal over the past few years I've owned it.

18. eshears

eshears

Jul 30, 2001
    Spokane, WA
    +1

I'll never get rid of mine, either!

19. dmonroe

dmonroe

Jun 16, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    I have a B2! Haven't had a lot of time to experiment with it but I like what I've heard enough to know I'm thinking of getting the ZOOM B9 1 UT.

Number please?

20. m0t0rm0uth

m0t0rm0uth

Sep 4, 2010
    ABQ, NM
    Hopefully on my birthday (this month), I'll become the latest member of the ZOC. I'm hoping to get a B2.1u. Everything I've heard about it is good, and it has the effect that I want to try out.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021