1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by resman, Oct 24, 2010.

1. resman

resman

Jun 19, 2010
    I've got an Ibanez GSR200, nice Laney RB3 amp and 100 $ :hyper:
    What should I invest the money on? I wanna buy something for my bass, but I don't know what...:rolleyes:

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    a tuner?

3. Lessons.

4. A hundred bucks? Spare cables, a pedal, backup strings, lessons, a nice wide leatherstrap, straplocks, the possibilities are endless.

I would save another 100, and then another, until I could afford a whole new bass. 2 is better than 1.

5. +1, even if it'll only buy you one month worth it's still worth it IMHO

6. Avalon

Avalon

Feb 28, 2009
    tuner, metronome, bass tabs....

You wont get many lessons for $100 in my area.

7. resman

resman

Jun 19, 2010
    I'm taking lessons :spit:
    I have a tuner too, a metronome, a strap, a pretty good cable, and I sold my straplocks, 'cause they were useless :cool: And my bass is practically new, so there is no reason why I should buy a new one...I was thinking about effect pedals, but now I realized that I kinda don't need any...:meh:
    Should I buy better pick-ups maybe??

8. Morning Beer

Morning Beer

Oct 2, 2009
    Cleveland
    If you don't know what you want and sounds like your pretty well off for starting out, save it. You'll be thankful you have some cash stashed for when you figure out what you do want.

9. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    I'd buy a ............ with it. They are awesome.

10. thelostuba

thelostuba Guest

Apr 23, 2010
    +1 Dont let it burn a hole in your pocket, save it, a couple hundred cash could be a better bass or amp in the future.

11. resman

resman

Jun 19, 2010
    What the hell does that mean?? :confused:

12. HATe410

HATe410

Aug 27, 2008
    worst thread title in NFL history....

13. resman

resman

Jun 19, 2010
    hahahah

14. Avalon

Avalon

Feb 28, 2009
    A good Gig Bag might be a cool idea.

If you want to save up to about $300, the Line 6 JM4 Looper is really cool. A friend of mine has one and I am tempted to get one myself. Check it out with a google search.