1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

a nice ampeg story

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by cartelli_man, Apr 22, 2010.

1. so I bought an ampeg this weekend. so stoked to play it. it was the biggtest amp i've owned so i thought i'd go home and try it. 1000w amp right? well i plug it in and play and figure out later, that i somehow had blown the circuits or something in the room because now only my bass amp works, none of the outlets work. Thought that was bad enough. 2 days later im walking through my garage when i notice this rank smell. i find the source of it. its the meat freezer. and i notice its not cold. apparently i blow more than just the room circuits but the garage circuits too and about 300 dollars worth of meat(im a chef) was completely ruined and my house smells like a mixture of wet dog and dead deer....

i hope someone gets a laugh out of this!
    i now find it hilariously idiotic

2. brentonkim

brentonkim

Mar 10, 2009
    Austin, TX
    terrible outcome! But i'm glad you find it funny!
    also! I see you're from college station! I'm going to A&M next year! wooo!

3. WHOOP!!! there you go man awesome great place but to be honest theres not a huge music scene here which bums me out but oh well :) high spirits :)

4. modulusman

modulusman Banned

Jan 18, 2004
    montana
    That doesn't make any sense. If your amp caused the breaker to trip then it should not have worked either.

5. Fire your electrician. Sumting's is very wrong, mon.

What do you mean, no music scene - you're there, go make the scene!

6. ya i might have to, and believe me im trying. i play as many shows as possible but its very difficult here maybe with some help!