1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Acoustic 370 and Ampeg 810, who uses this setup

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by garmenteros, Jun 29, 2016.

1. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Just like the title suggests, who uses an acoustic 370 with an ampeg 810? I have a mesa powerhouse 1000 (410+115) and an ampeg heritage 410. Im selling the mesa and am looking to buy a heritage 810 for larger gigs (1000-1500 people outdoor and amphitheaters). I also have an svt classic I'd use with the 810. Theres nothing wrong with the mesa and its been handling my low end for 10 years but from my experience the heritage 410 leaves it in the dust tone wise. Mesa is louder though. My mesa is my big rig cab and the 410 is smaller bar without PA support rig.

2. 10cc

10cc

Oct 28, 2013
    I have and still do on occasions. Not a bad set up at all.

3. Gaolee

Gaolee Official leathers tester and crash dummy

The best the 370 I had for a while ever sounded was through a pair of Ampeg 410s. OK, that's not a 'fridge, but it's similar enough. I never played it though a 301 cabinet, so maybe I missed the point, but I didn't like that amp much except through that Ampeg stack. Go figure.

4. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    Its deep and got character, I almost prefer it over the SVT classic and mesa 400+ I owned a while back. Still gig the SVT classic though.