1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Allen key

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Truktek2, May 4, 2010.

1. Truktek2

Truktek2

Sep 5, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Does anybody know what size allen key is needed to adjust the saddles on a stock fender jazz? Also, would it be the same size for the pot knobs? I need to run out and get a few since i seem to have lost mine, and I have no idea what size it was. Thanks in advance.:crying:

2. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    ^^^ That should be title of your thread; it'll get more views and help anyone else with the same question who searches the forum.

3. Truktek2

Truktek2

Sep 5, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Good point. Is it too late to edit the title? Not sure how. Otherwise, I'll remember for next time.

4. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    Click on "edit" at the bottom of your first post, and then in the edit box click on "Go Advanced."

5. BritPicker

BritPicker

Apr 20, 2009
    If it's an American one you will need imperial size ones (not metric).. I'd just buy a set (I've never seen them sold individually), should be about $5. I think the pot ones are smaller, but the set should cover it.

Allen keys are always useful anyway, every home should have a set!