1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Ampeg 410-AV

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by denton57, Dec 25, 2005.

1. denton57

denton57

Nov 1, 2005
    Where can a guy get an Ampeg 410 in the anniversary package?? Are they discontinued? Are the sides and back the same as a regular one, just different material on the front? ( so I could just make one from AV material?) I dont know why, but I just really am gassin over an AV ampeg cab. Maybe I should just get the 810 AV, even though its just overkill in my current band...

2. origami

origami

Jun 26, 2005
    Big D TEXAS
    a few months ago there was a SVT350av and a matching 410av at "michael's music" in lewisville, tx.

3. 8mmOD

8mmOD

Mar 20, 2005
    USA
    I endorse & use Tech 21 pedals, Eminence loaded cabs, EMG pickups, Jim Dunlop picks & Ernie Ball Strings, BC Rich Basses.
  4. Superfriend

Superfriend

Jan 10, 2009
    If you own Ampeg SVT 410AV (silver grill cloth)
    send me PM please. I want buy this. I pay good!

5. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    The tolex is different too. The AV would be a smoother type... you can compare pics a fliptops.net too.

6. Ya the tolex is different.

FYI, I put new grill cloth on my SVT810E to match my SVT-VR and it looks fine from even just a couple of feet away. I would do the same to a 410 if I had one. The grill cloth is available from any music store that carries Ampeg products. That's how I got mine, but if I did it again I'd just buy from fliptops.net.

Make sure you get close-up pictures to match the cloth because there have been a couple of different silver Ampeg cloths that look similar from a distance but are not exactly the same up close.