Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg 410-AV

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by denton57, Dec 25, 2005.

1. denton57

denton57 Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2005
    Where can a guy get an Ampeg 410 in the anniversary package?? Are they discontinued? Are the sides and back the same as a regular one, just different material on the front? ( so I could just make one from AV material?) I dont know why, but I just really am gassin over an AV ampeg cab. Maybe I should just get the 810 AV, even though its just overkill in my current band...

2. origami

origami

Jun 26, 2005
    Big D TEXAS
    a few months ago there was a SVT350av and a matching 410av at "michael's music" in lewisville, tx.

3. 8mmOD

8mmOD

Mar 20, 2005
    USA
    I endorse & use Tech 21 pedals, Eminence loaded cabs, EMG pickups, Jim Dunlop picks & Ernie Ball Strings, BC Rich Basses.
  4. Superfriend

Superfriend

Jan 10, 2009
    If you own Ampeg SVT 410AV (silver grill cloth)
    send me PM please. I want buy this. I pay good!

5. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    The tolex is different too. The AV would be a smoother type... you can compare pics a fliptops.net too.

6. Ya the tolex is different.

FYI, I put new grill cloth on my SVT810E to match my SVT-VR and it looks fine from even just a couple of feet away. I would do the same to a 410 if I had one. The grill cloth is available from any music store that carries Ampeg products. That's how I got mine, but if I did it again I'd just buy from fliptops.net.

Make sure you get close-up pictures to match the cloth because there have been a couple of different silver Ampeg cloths that look similar from a distance but are not exactly the same up close.