1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Ampeg 410 Heritage Vs 410 Pro Neo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by someguyfromNC, Aug 11, 2016.

1. someguyfromNC

someguyfromNC

Jul 4, 2015
    NC
    I'm thinking about adding my first big cab.

Without considering the weight and power capabilities (I would be happy carrying either and I wouldn't be pushing either cab to the limit) how much different would the sound be?

The heritage seems like a hellova cab. The Pro Neo looks like a finely tuned machine. Maybe more chest thump In the lows.

All the stores within 2 hours of me only have the classic cabs to try out so I can't try them

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  2. You ever decide on a cab? I'm looking at the Heritage.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021