Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ampeg SVP-Pro FS/FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Brendan, May 31, 2005.

1. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Sold

Pics:http://photobucket.com/albums/y115/TheBaronOmerta/Ampeg/

Older blackface model Ampeg SVP-Pro. Only bits on it are some minor rack rash. It was a studio amp before me, and I never got to use it out live, so it's in great condition.

Nothing wrong with the unit at all, I'm just heading in a different direction with my sound. Classic Ampeg sound along with some goodies. Manual is available online at www.ampeg.com in PDF format, if you've any questions about functions (though I can answer them as well).

$350 shipped and insured via UPS is a fair price for this great unit. And, because I love you all so very much, I'll throw in the brand new spare set of Sovtek and Tungsram tubes seen in the pics link (about a $45 value). While I'm at it, an Ibanez Sonic Distortion SD-9 guitar distortion (about a $70 value).

Trade for a guitar, preferably of the Ibanez, ESP, or Schecter variety, but I'm open if you have one you'd like to sell. Nothing pointy, nothing neon colored, 7 string if you have one. I will accept something of lesser value if you want to throw in some cash, though no Squier or SX/Agile stuff, please.

I also might entertain recording gear. Windows XP compatible, please. Preferably a simple DI/Recording box. USB or include the requisite input hardware. Mbox, Digidesign, lexicon, etc. Maybe + some mics depending on the box.

Maybe Epiphone Thunderbird + cash?

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I'll throw in an Ibanez Sonic Distortion SD-9; it may be a guitar pedal but it's also worth about $70, yours free if you'll relieve me of this preamp.

I'm opening up the trade options on the bass thing. P bass width nut (1.62") or better on 4s, 1.85" or better nut on 5s. Not terribly interested in Fenders, acoustics, or fretli is about the only thing. Actually if you might have an Ibanez AGB140 laying about, I'd make an exception to the nut width thing.

Will also look at something along the lines of a 6 space rack with a power condition and tuner, effects pedals in general (guitar or bass) or a guitar amp/preamp (PODxt is of interest)

Hit me up people. This thing is taking up room and could otherwise be put to better use by someone else. C'mon, over $100 of free goodies here.