1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Any cool jam session place in Italia??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Yuki, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Yuki

Yuki

Dec 23, 2011
    Tokyo
    Not very sure if this is right place to post. Allow me to give it a shot anyway...

I'm an amateur double bassist based in Tokyo and planning to travel around Italy sometime this year.
    Any recommendation for jazz club that I can pop in for some jam session?

I'm still amateur with non-music full time job. However, I'm pretty serious with my jazz activity so I believe it won't be too bad even if I join serious session. Although session open for amateur would be also very much appreciated.

Ideally I'd like to try some session in Sicily, as I never visited there and it's my longing place, although I assume there should be only a few chance for jam session if you compare with the chance in Rome or Milano. So any location is fine.

Grazie mille! Non vedo l'ora di sentirvi!

Yuki

2. bassailor

bassailor

Feb 1, 2012
    italy
    the jazz club in ferrara, every monday jams until very late nite

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021