Any experience with these?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by EighthNotes, Oct 27, 2011.

1. EighthNotes

EighthNotes

Feb 12, 2007
    So, I was set to order a Triple looper from Loop-Master tomorrow but I've just been reading some wait-time horror stories and now I'm kinda in a hurry to get this pedalboard done. I found these single loopers on eBay and was thinking about getting two of them. What do you think?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guitar-True...490?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item2a1534b63a

On a related note, would this setup work?

Bass -> looper 1 -> send to tuner
    \
    -> looper 2 -> effect chain
    \
    -> Amplifier

2. BassBrass

BassBrass

Jul 6, 2009
    Boston MA
    Looks fine, but if you have the space you might want to consider his slightly wider one with the LED to tell you if it's on. I had a packed board and so I used a small velcroed-in looper, and it sometimes tipped over or didn't seem solid and really there. The cable jacks are as heavy as the narrow looper and angled cables can exert weight if their path is twisted at all.

Of course the set up you diagrammed would work. These loopers are like nothing there but cable when bypassed. But a tuner with true bypass is simpler and takes less real estate. Lots of amps have tuner out... With multiple cables running inandout of these, they use up more space than you'd expect. Use loopers for pedals that have poor bypass and there's no other option. You can find ready-made double loopers too. There are lots of builders making these, no wait.

3. Basehead

Basehead Now with even more synthy goodness... Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2008
    New York NY
  4. EighthNotes

EighthNotes

Feb 12, 2007
    Thanks for the replies!

Basehead, thank you so much for the reference! I really need something with three loops, these single ones were just going to be a quick fix.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021