1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Aria & Aria Pro II Club

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Introvox, Feb 1, 2007.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merky

Merky

Dec 8, 2008
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

damit, i cant figure out how to make these not thumbnails..if u click on em itll showu the proper picture tho...on closer inspection u can see that its not a tru neck or atleast im pretty dam sure it isnt..altho theres no bolt on bolts?or plate....and there is also a random hole neck to the tone pot...too close to be a switch i think?..the only thing i cud think of was that it cud of possibly been an led hole? that u see on sum of the other sb's? the inlays r dots, and like i said its a fretless aswel? does that make any differnce to the model? there is nothin on the headstock that gives away its model either, jus the usualy "aria pro 2" AND "speicialy designed.....original custom body pat num 555719"

2. Akshat

Akshat

Dec 7, 2007
    New Delhi,India
    Keeping the Groove staying out of Treble
    This is the one i currently own..I plan upgrade to a nice 5 string fretless soon.probably an ibanez gwb basss

Attached Files:

3. Ern

Ern

Jun 2, 2009
    Do you guys tolerate pointy Arias? I play a ZZB Deluxe I bought new in 1988. Wouldn't mind having a 2nd one. I occassionally look on ebay and they seem to have held their value. I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out how.

4. Basstovsky

Basstovsky The guy with the dumb username...

Feb 29, 2008
    Massachusetts
    There have been a number of ZZB posts,
    best way to post a pic is to use photobucket or imageshack to host the pics, then copy and paste the [IMG code into your text post.

5. asiansin

asiansin

Jul 18, 2007
    Recent addition to my family.

Attached Files:

6. asiansin

asiansin

Jul 18, 2007
  7. jacopastorius

jacopastorius

Jul 30, 2009
    mine is a stb jb with gfs musicman bridge pickup.
    here's the video

8. Brian D

Brian D

Dec 2, 2004
    Dublin, Ireland
    It's a Black N' Gold I, the Elites have all gold hardware. The Bn'G's have a black bridge with gold saddles.

I have a Black N' Gold I also, need to get round to working on it though. It's not in playable condition currently. :(

9. acp0671

acp0671

Aug 1, 2009
    86 Aria SB Elite II

Attached Files:

10. Alembic83

Alembic83 Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Brian, did the saddle I sent you work? How is the pickup situation?

11. Alembic83

Alembic83 Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    Wow...that one looks to be in pristine condition! Usually they have a lot of wear, and least from the ones I've seen!

And yes, Elites have ALL gold hardware and also narrower neck widths at the nut and slightly smaller bodies...

12. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.