1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Aria Model 1820

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ksihawk7, May 13, 2010.

1. I was looking at an Aria Model 1820 at a pawn shop today, it's in pretty good condition, and it plays good. Does anyone have any information or reviews for it? I've only found one review on the internet, but I need more than that. I was planning on paying $200 for it, is this too high to pay for the bass?

2. Yakob

Yakob

Nov 15, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    These are more common than you might think. I have seen the same model also sold under the Lyle, Epiphone, and Conrad brand names for about one hundred bucks (sometimes less). I'd hold off on dropping the double-Benjamins on it.

3. Update: I went ahead and bought the bass for $200, and got the original case it came in and a few other things from the pawn shop. So far I'm not disappointed with it. The case isn't in very good shape (the latches are rusted, and it's got some scratches on it), but I got it for free, so I'm not complaining. I've taken a few pictures of it, but I just put it on the stand and took the pictures. I'll post them in a minute when I get on my other computer that I can edit them with since my stupid camera only takes 3 MB photos.

Attached Files:

4. Here are the last two.

Attached Files: