1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Audere in Modern Player Jazz?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Rixray, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Rixray

Rixray

Jun 2, 2012
    Peoria, IL
    Hey All,

Just got an Email back from Audere saying they have no experience with the Modern Player series, so I thought I'd ask the people who recommend them. As the tile line asks, has anyone put an Audere JZ3 into a Modern Player Jazz.
    I'm familiar with the preamp and install just have no idea about control pocket of the bass.

2. DsOnBass

DsOnBass

Dec 20, 2011
    Chicago-Indy-Atl
    I
    I really want to know as well, I'm planning to put it in my next 3 basses, and one, is in-fact a MPJ and the pickups are coil tappable..

3. Marial

Marial weapons-grade plum

Apr 8, 2011
    I can't speak to the Modern Player series, but the Audere in my Hwy One (plus Lollar pick ups) made it sound like a brand new, far more expensive, bass. My Audere beats the Aggy OBP-2 I put in my fretless hands down.

4. Ric5

Ric5 Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 29, 2008
    Colorado
    I grow organic carrots and they are not for sale
    I put the Audere 4 band preamp in several basses. Audere makes nice stuff. Another good preamp for a jazz bass is the East J-retro.