Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mental Octopus, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    Mesa M2000 is in good condition, just a few tiny surface scratches and some rack rash. this is a solid gigging head and i would reccomend it to any looking for that Mesa tone with plenty of tone controls. i've found that i'm not really into Mesa heads, i'm more of a hi-fi kinda guy, so i'll let this go for $850 shipped to the lower 48.

BBE BMAX is practically mint. I used it a while ago to try out the pre/power shindig, once again it just wasn't working for my current band situation. i would definitely keep it but i need money for an envelope filter, a GK 1001RB or possibly a new stingray (partial trades involving any of these would be considered). How does $200 shipped to lower 48 sound?---SOLD

if anyone would be interested in a G&L guitar, please PM or email me.

ps - i included a very crappy picture for your viewing pleasure. if you want additional pictures that's too bad because i don't have a camera right now. the three groove tubes you see on top of the bmax are included with the purchase of the mesa.
  2. sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    whats the impedence on the m-2000?
  3. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    600 watts at 4 ohms

sale pending on the BMAX
  4. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    bmax is sold.

m2000 still available.
  5. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    cmon someone must want this....
  6. May I add that this is 600RMS. This thing gets hella loud, folks.