Boss FT-2

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by 7XL, Aug 4, 2009.

1. 7XL

7XL

Jul 23, 2009
    St Paul. MN
    I've had one of these for a few years and never really played with it.....until today

Why on this Green Earth did they ever stop making it? In the down mode it has to be one of the funkiest filters that I've ever used.

Does anyone else use one? Do you have one at the bottom of your sock drawer that you want to sell? I need a backup because this is going on my new pedal board.:hyper:

2. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    I used to have one that I replaced with a Micro Q-tron after it got ripped off.

I also think it's a great unit...but was a bit subtle for me then. I think that it's a great secret that you should probably keep hush hush until we all get a chance to buy one and then hype up the ebay prices.

3. 7XL

7XL

Jul 23, 2009
    St Paul. MN
    They are already getting pricey on EBay. But We'll try to keep it to ourselves for the time being.:ninja:

4. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    I've heard them referred to the closest thing to a mutron 3 around.

i bet that'd be why.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021