1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check out my sound samples

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Crystalman85, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Recent update on my soundclick website. I have recently recorded new sound samples of the digitech bp355. feel free to check them. I will be recording a few more sound samples real soon.

2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've recently have posted new sound samples of the digitech bp355 on my soundclick website. feel free to check it out.

3. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Any comments on my new sound samples?

4. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Anyone?

5. Fresh Breeze

Fresh Breeze

May 23, 2011
    I have heard a few of your sounds, they are really good and inspiring!! I am a guitar/bass player, and have recently got a RP1000. I've found out there are quite a few effects, amp models are the same with BP355. Therefore, if I can get to know ur settings in details, I might be able to create similar sounds on my unit. Many Thanks!! :bassist:

6. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Thanks for the compliments, Fresh Breeze. the amp and cab models on the bp355 has a couple of bass amp and cab models along with some guitar amp and cab models. you can mix and match any of them and create a pretty cool sound. you can also add some effects to make the patches on the digitech bp355 sound more unique. it's an awesome multi-effects processor to own. I definitely would recommend it.

7. olipaulo

olipaulo

Sep 23, 2008
    Thanks for your great samples, Crystalman85!!

It's a gift for the ones who are thinking in buying a multi effects unit, like me.

I think the Korg has some buzz on most sound samples...

I'm very interested in knowing your opinion: from all the units, which one produces better sound and with less background noise? If you had to chose, what's your favorite?

Cheers!

8. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've recently have recorded new sound samples of the digitech bp355. feel free to check it out.

9. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Anytime, dude. of all the multi-effects processors I have previously owned, I honestly like the korg "toneworks" ax3000b the most because it's got some awesome modulation effects and some pretty cool distortion effects. I kinda regret selling it. but thankfully I've purchased a korg "toneworks" ax5b on ebay. it's basically a portable version of the korg ax3000b. the buzz you hear is probably the treble boost on my schecter bass being turned up a little bit. it adds a little bit of noise sometimes when I use effects. I also like the digitech bp355. it's got some pretty cool effects. it also has smooth sound quality.

10. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    For those wondering what multi-effects processors I like from top to bottom, here's my top 5 list of what multi-effects processors I enjoy testing out.

1. korg "toneworks" ax3000b
    2. zoom b2.1u
    3. digitech bp355
    4. line 6 bass floor pod
    5. rocktron utopia b100

Of all the 5 multi-effects processors I've previously owned, I like the korg "toneworks" ax300b, a zoom b2.1u and the digitech bp355 the most.

11. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Recent update on my soundclick website. I have recorded some new sound samples of the zoom b2.1u. it's on the second page. feel free to check it out.

12. xooshop

xooshop Banned

Aug 25, 2011
    I've recently recorded more sound samples of the korg ax3000b.

13. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    That's cool, xooshop. do you have a website for you sound samples? if you do, feel free to share your link.

14. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Recent update. I've posted 2 new sound samples of the digitech bp355. feel free to check it out.

15. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've recently bought a deltalab dbfx1 bass multi-effects processor and I think it sounds pretty cool. I will be recording sound samples of the deltalab dbfx1 and post them on my soundclick website.

16. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I have recorded sound samples of the deltalab dbfx1 and posted the sound samples on my soundclick website. feel free to check it out.

17. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
  18. Boring

19. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Boring?...what do you mean boring? I started this thread to give people ideas on how certain multi-effects processors sound. if you find this thread boring, don't come back to this thread. don't waste my time posting ridiculous comments.

20. +1

boring or not... still good work and great to have a reference that isn't being done by others.