1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check out my sound samples

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Crystalman85, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've recently stared a soundclick website of sound samples that I've recorded. I've recorded sound samples of the korg ax3000b(which I've been recommending for a long time) and the rocktron utopia b100. here's the link to my soundclick website.

www.soundclick.com/crystalman85

feel free to check it out and tell me what you think. in case you're wondering what I use for the sound samples, I played a schecter stiletto elite 5-string bass with those multi-effects processors and I run them direct through my tascam mixing board. coming soon, I'll be recording sound samples of the line 6 bass floor pod.

2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Any comments?

3. The Utopia sounds pretty cool, not a big fan of the korg sounds though. I most liked the utopia's Distortion+chorus clip. That was BIG.

4. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    I think the Korg sounds way better than the Rocktron. The Rocktron clean wasa about the only one I really liked of it.

5. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Thanks for the comments. I'm planning on recording more sound sample of both the korg ax3000b and the rocktron utopia b100. also I'm planning on recording sound samples of the line 6 bass floor pod.

6. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've recently recorded more sound samples of the korg ax3000b. feel free to check it out. for these sound samples, I played a fernandes gravity 5x 5-string bass(it's passive believe it or not) with the korg ax3000b and run it direct through my tascam mixing board.

7. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've recently posted more sound samples of the rocktron utopia b100. feel free to check it out.

8. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've recently posted sound samples of the line 6 bass floor pod. feel free to check it out.

9. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Any comments?

10. Funkinthetrunk

Funkinthetrunk Registered User Supporting Member

I really like the Korg....I need to get it before they discontinue it.

11. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I know what you mean. it's a shame that korg is discontinuing the ax3000b. it was an awesome multi-effects processor. if you're lucky enough to find one on ebay or craig's list, grab one while you still can.

12. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Anymore comments on my sound samples?

13. Zombbg4

Zombbg4

Jul 15, 2008
    Olympia,Wa
    Thanks for the samples, nice playing.

14. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Thanks for the comment. I will be purchasing a zoom b2.1u and when it arrives, I will be making sound samples of it.

15. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've recently recorded sound samples of the zoom b2.1u. feel free to check it out.

www.soundclick.com/crystalman85

also feel free to check out some of my other sound samples and tell me what you think.

16. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Recent update on my sounclick website. I have recorded new sound samples of the rocktron utopia b100 and I have uploaded unreleased sound samples of the korg ax3000b. here are the names of the sound samples.

Rocktron utopia b100

2.distortion plus chorus 2 http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10189042

Korg ax3000b

2.ricky 2 http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10188942

Feel free to check out those sound samples and tell me what you think.

17. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I will be purchasing a digitech bp355(when it's back in stock) real soon. I've been curious about this multi-effects processor for quite some time and hopefully when it's in stock, I will purchase one and record sound samples of it. and then post the sound samples on my soundclick website.

18. tommyr01

tommyr01 Simma Down Nah ! Gold Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2004
    Tucson, AZ, USA
    Who is carrying them?

19. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Sweet water carries them at one point, but apparently they're back ordered(due to to limited quantities). it might be a while until I'm able to purchase one.

20. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    Recent update on my soundclick website. I have recently bought the digitech bp355 and I have recorded sound samples of it. I have posted sound samples of the digitech bp355 on my soundclick website. feel free to check them out. more sound samples of the digitech bp355 will be posted real soon.