Chick VS Chick w/Bass: Six Shooter

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by The Deej, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and 20.....

2. lmfao....the dogs cover for me when I can't take all of it. :p

3. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Not working too Hard nowadays...

I wish. I just live in my basement. I like it here.

Good Pic. I always wanted to undress Snow White. Fan of twisted fairy tales.

I never heard of that, Must have been a 50' thing. Has potential, though.

Ok, random news. A lady we knew, a therapist, went to a conference a week ago Saturday with stomach pains. diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer metastasized. Sent to hospice. Died Thursday. Mrs. TGod took it hard.

Mrs TGod and I went to the Clarke Cooke House in Newport, RI on Friday night, nice time alone.

Hit the Brown vs Dartmouth football game with TB'er RickC on Sat, Bruno lost, we had a nice late quick snack/late lunch at McFaddens after. Good quality time with a great friend and a great bassist, peacheaters.com - home

Spent today outside, the weather was great, built some additional deer fences to keep the varmints off the plants this winter.

Back to work for 5 days this week. Snow and cold will come soon. The days sure are short. Could use some sun.

Got a gig for Jan the 27th, courtesy of tb'er Dead Blues, got plenty of work to do to put a nice show together, but, I love the challenge and playing out. Hope to get some video too.

may as well start PART 7. HELLO? Part 7

Go for it.

4. Papa Dangerous

Papa Dangerous

Feb 1, 2011
    I am tired... but I am trying to rough it out for a few more posts so a Furry Monkey can be a happy monkey

5. Awww....give Mrs. Goddess a big hug for me....and give her a lick on her face from my dogs....there's four...so, you know, do it four times....:p

There is a new, dark Snow White movie coming out...I think the evil queen is Charleeze Theron...(or however you spell her name)

And give me a minute! I'll get seven up and going!!! :hyper:

6. lol...stay up...I'll make it worth your while. :p

7. We all want FM to have a happy ending.

8. Papa Dangerous

Papa Dangerous

Feb 1, 2011
    Oh? You mean you will actually respond to an email?! :eek::eek::eek:

:bag:

:D:p:hyper:

9. Thor

Perfect

Link the new one, this sweater puppy is getting closed.

10. somebody post something so I know I did it right!

11. Thor

Good work, continued on link above ^^

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.