Chick VS Chick w/Bass: Six Shooter

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by The Deej, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Deej

The Deej

May 24, 2011
    Vancouver BC
  2. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    I was hoping for 'sixual healing'.

I read that one and thought 'I wish I'd come up with that."

Oh yeah...subscribed

3. As a lurker through the first 5, I'm gonna say this and probably continue lurking, but, subbed!!!

4. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    +1 to all three statements. ;)

5. BassGen

BassGen

Mar 15, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    I had a feeling it would come to this.......

The new thread starting today that is!

6. Good mornimg all. This is the place on TB to hang with similarly twisted individuals...

I'm so glad that it continues. I look forward to my daily fix.

7. And sub'd.

8. WackoStu

WackoStu

Dec 6, 2010
    Sturtevant WI
    Im in for part six. Welcome to all you deviants from the last 5 and the new ones that lurk. We're waiting for you!

9. Did I hear Pittsburgh GTG?! Id make the hike from Lancaster for that :bassist:

10. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    I've got my seat....sub'd

11. Awesome, BassGen - You added your Hot Bald Bassist # to your club list in your sig. :bassist::D

12. In addition to the Raycision/P-ray/PRaycision bass Im trading for soon I may be picking up a Peavey 2x15 cabinet from a buddy for $75, which I'll pair with my single 15 cab for a 6 foot tall 3x15 Rig Of Doom. WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME.

13. Wow.

Take any pictures that you have attachment to off the walls as a precaution.

:D

14. Just realized since I have a Hartke LH1000 it can run 4 cabs. So if i were so inclined I could theoretically run my 2x15, 1x15, AND 4x10 in what I like to call "Deathstar Mode" 0_o

15. Hey, that may just qualify you for the BoneKrushing club. :smug:

16. I second this awesome. :p

17. Feel free to jump in any time!:)(we really only bite if you ask nicely)

18. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    "welcome to the thunderdome" or "deathstar mode"?

I'm torn, lol.

19. WackoStu

WackoStu

Dec 6, 2010
    Sturtevant WI
    Your "P-ray" has inspired me. I am obtaining a Jackson p/j body from a guy locally who say the Poseidon refin and asked me if I wanted the body. At first I said no, but then though about what you are trying. I was thinking I could have the PG cover the "P-holes" and rout out the J hole to fit a stingray style HH pup.

So I hope you don't mind that your inspiration inspired me as well.

20. I will :D
    The reason I haven't is because I never know what to say

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.