Chick VS Chick w/Bass: Six Shooter

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by The Deej, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WackoStu

WackoStu

Dec 6, 2010
    Sturtevant WI
    That is the thing with CWB. You can speak your mind as long as you don't demean, degrade or troll.

2. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Don't worry about it, just play straight man and they get their jollies slapping one with double entendres about menage a trois, foursomes, discount shoes and six guns.

3. WackoStu

WackoStu

Dec 6, 2010
    Sturtevant WI
    This spoken by the king of the above mentioned.

4. sounds good to me, thanks for a great welcome

5. Thor

I put the FM pic in the cubbie. How come the top is so washed out, did hubby have his finger over the top of the lens?

I'll have to get a pic of the Wall of Shame. Lol. I keep some funny pics in my workspace.

6. VitalSigns

VitalSigns

May 8, 2011
    Central NY
    Why am I all wet?

7. WackoStu

WackoStu

Dec 6, 2010
    Sturtevant WI
    Is is a good wet or bad wet?

8. First, because it's the biggest p.o.s. camera that I have ever owned.
    Second, because it was really early in the morning, and the lithium batteries I had in there were dying, so I put standard batteries in it, and it takes even worse pictures with standard batteries.
    When I get a new camera I am going to run that camera over with my van. Over and over and over and over again. Then I'm going to throw it into the Cal-Sag channel....or maybe just the sewer.

Now, I have to go make cake flavored jello shots and pirate boots. It's gonna be a fun night. :D

9. WackoStu

WackoStu

Dec 6, 2010
    Sturtevant WI
    Which one is Thor talking about?

10. Thor

It was the outdoor pic with the green bass.

11. hi ... 10 days in Albania and I never found a chick with a bass or a notable spoon to photograph for you, although I have had a great time and Albanian chicks are definitely hot as a general matter. I'm on the 4:30 a.m. flight out on Sunday morning (that's what you get in the "lesser" countries, the sucky connecting flights), only to hear that a big snowstorm is hitting NY this weekend.

Oh well, if I get back to NY you may hear from me again. Still in love with Furry Monkey, just haven't had time to write. :bassist:

12. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    Have a safe flight!

13. My Ray pup is in the P position ;) Ray sound with more fatness. :bassist:

14. Thx bro. Before I fly, here are a few more pics. The first two are on the craziest cable car set-up I've ever been on, by which you go up Mt Dajti, the mountain that overlooks Tirana. Obviously it was a rainy day, but you get the idea. The third shows an ancient Roman coliseum in Durresi found because ... the Albanians overbuilt new homes and they starting falling down into a giant pit, which was the ancient Roman coliseum, undiscovered for 2,000 years. Those doors you see are where the gladiators and animals came out. And yes, that's a mosque in the background ... Albania is so cool about religion, it's majority Muslim but very low key and Christians and Muslims intermarry all the time. Last is a shot of Mother Theresa Square ... Mother T was Albanian, but you knew that, right?

attachment-12ashx.jpg

attachment-13ashx.jpg

attachment-14ashx.jpg

attachment-17ashx.jpg

15. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    yeah, it's just wrong to cover p-holes ;)

16. YOU LEAVE MY P HOLES OUTTA THIS!!

17. Um...

I understand that some of the custom pickguard mfgs do offer them in yellow.

Just sayin'...

:bag:

18. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem.

I'm so sorry I'm late to the party peeps but I am sitting in a private box watching Buck Cherry rock Orlando and getting the crowd ready for Guns 'n Roses. This is probably one of the few times I'm elated to be single and not dating! Only one spare ticket and I got it!

19. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    *bitch*

:bag:

:D

20. Snakeman1066

Snakeman1066 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Central Valley
    Wow Part freakin' six who'd a thunk it?

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.