Chick VS Chick w/Bass: Six Shooter

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by The Deej, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem.

:D

Yes. But there are pictures and video to be shared. And besides...you're all here with me and living the moment.

2. Have fun Tat!

Of course I read it wrong the first time...

I couldn't understand why Chuck Berry would be opening for GnR. lol

On entirely unrelated news...

I picked up a Bassman 400 head tonight for $150!!!!

0023.gif

3. Tat2dHeart

Tat2dHeart Only two strings away from an attitude problem.

GnR was late to the stage, but they played the full three hour set. Amazing show!!!

4. That's great Tat!

5. Fun times! I used to have such a crush on Axl Rose before he had all that weird plastic surgery.:p

6. Awesome! Congrats! :p

7. That's okay. Have a safe flight! I still love you too. :smug:

8. Ya know, you're such a tease, in and out, so quick. One of these nights you're going to have to stay a little longer. :smug:

9. I wish I had something better than "wow" to say, but really, that's all I can think when I look at that. That and, I'd be scared as hell to ride in those cable cars! But mostly just "wow."

10. A quickie... lol

11. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    GnR CANNOT be late....they arrive "when it's time", and anytime is the "right time, and on time":)

12. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    I wish everyone would just stop with the "anti-aging-make-me-look-likea-unattainable-image-of-what-the-media-thinks-looks-good" plastic surgery.

I love old movies where the actors actually looked like normal people, instead of fashon models...my favorite modern show, criminal minds, all the main actors look like or were models...but at least they'll get normal looking villains.

13. BassGen

BassGen

Mar 15, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Chick with Pirate boots and cake flavored jello shots.......

You have my full and complete attention!

14. BassGen

BassGen

Mar 15, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    GnR late? No way!:rolleyes:

Never actually been a particular fan of that band and they lost any chance they ever had with me because of Axl's lousy attitude towards those who paid the way for them (i.e. their fans).

15. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    Awesome! Nothing beats a good deal on a little head...:D

16. THand

THand

Jun 9, 2008
    This reminds me of a joke...
    Dude say to the chick, "Let me tell you a joke about my p****....nevermind, it's too long"
    Chick replies to the dude, "Let me tell you a joke about my v*****,...nevermind, you'll never get it.

:bag:

17. lol...I was watching an episode of Married with Children, and there were these two chicks that were portrayed as really sexy, and by today's standards they would have been considered fat. I think I'm going to boycot TV...except for maybe Fringe....and Grey's Anatomy....but everything else, BOO! :D I hope this makes sense. I'm going on very little sleep. :D

18. lol...it was an interesting night....:rolleyes:

19. :D

20. Thor

Thor Gold Supporting Member In Memoriam

Got this link in the email from my friend Ron this morning. This was at the guitar sales and service shop in Warwick last Tuesday. He also did some video for Robin of 5 Flavor discount as well as Dan Furtado, an artist I backed 2 years ago.

I had no idea this was being recorded. That is my geddy lee jazz, it has a hipshot detuner for that spiffy low D...

GSS Jam

Nice head!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.