1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dean edge 4 bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tbower01, May 24, 2011.

1. tbower01

tbower01

May 24, 2011
    The 3 knobs. I know one is for distortion and one is for volume what is the other for? Thanks.

2. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    Blend, bass treble. No distortion.

3. I had a Dean Edge 4 in my possession for a short time, and it had two humbuckers and four knobs: 1 volume, 1 pickup balance/blend, and 2 tone controls (bass and treble).

I'd surmise that a 3 knob set up would be a "volume, volume, tone" sort of thing, but that's just a guess.

So it's a "volume, tone, blend" sort of thing?

4. The Edge 4 Fretless is impossible to find since they were discontinued. Found one at Guitar Center in Houston. $250 used in 9/10 condition. The best thing: black neck!!! Did a full setup, added my strap locks and replaced the battery. Put a set of black Rotosound 88's on it. It's now a "stealth" bass. Sound? Great. Action? Fantastic. Very thin neck at the nut...sooooo easy to play. Everything at neutral and I control the tone though my Bass V-Amp. Fabulous black on black on black fretless.