Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DEREK TRUCKS BAND TRAILER STOLEN LAST WEEKEND

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by j-raj, Mar 13, 2006.

1. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    Bad News y'all, I just received an email forwarded to me from the drummer of of the Donna Hopkin's Band.

Please read and those of you in the Southeast might be able to help recover this equipment or borrow 'like' equipment to keep the tour going.

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Bump

What a ####### drag! :(

3. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    yeah man, you aint kidding.

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Jeeze, that sucks. I wonder what's harder to find, a mid sixties Super or a decent Clavinet... I'm guessing the Hohner...

5. j-raj

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    I think so....

How about a couple Super Reverbs (black face) one with Webers and the other one with PILE DRIVERS!

6. Dbassmon

Dbassmon

Oct 2, 2004
    Rutherford, NJ
    The really sad part is this will all be fenced for a few vials of crack.
    Don't ever leave anything in your car or truck you don't want to give away. Very sad.

7. BassJunkie730

BassJunkie730

Feb 3, 2005
    Brooklyn
    I think the stuff will turn up. Especially with such a high profile player and all the serial numbers. Think about it. What would YOU do if you just got a deal on a sweet midas mixing console and the serial number was scratched off??? Shady.

Also the fact that many of these things are vintage means that the vintage dealers will be on the lookout. The amps may turn hands a few times but I'm confident they'll make their way back to him.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any dirt cheap 74 svt's on the Bay

~mIchael

8. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Are there bulletin boards like TalkBass for guitar? If so, all the BB's should link their stolen threads.