1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS Billy Sheehan Signature Drive - using the loops

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by arcureo, Jul 7, 2014.

1. GED2112

GED2112

Mar 6, 2018
    So the ring is plugged into the last pedal out-if I am using multiple pedals?

2. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    Earth
    Yup, the last pedal in your FX loop goes back to the return.

3. GED2112

GED2112

Mar 6, 2018
    So I have the orange ebs and the purple pedal
    In the loop of the clean on the orange, Billy puts the purple one in for a little grind
    When I do it, every shuts off
    Both pedals work fine-I tried all that
    It looks like he goes from the clean loop to the purple instrument in
    I do that and everything shuts off
    Shuts off meaning no signal all the power is on

5. Hi, Everyone. I’ve looked through this thread but not really seeing an answer to my problem, though I’m sure it’s right under my nose.
    On the EBS Sheehan pedal, I’d like to find a way to keep the dirty channel ON but without using the pedals OD. Is this possible? Are there any tricks? I don’t want to turn OFF the pedal as this would kill all the effects in the dirty loop. There are simply times I want the EBS pedal’s distortion and times I don’t. I’d prefer to NOT have to bend down while I’m on stage to turn the pedal’s distortion up/down. Appreciate any constructive input.

Correlli likes this.
  6. Put a on/off switcher pedal in the effects loop of the drive channel. Turns off the overdrive without turning off the pedal itself.

StevieMac likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021