Editor for the Meris Ottobit Jr.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ElliotDG, Sep 23, 2019.

1. ElliotDG

ElliotDG

Feb 17, 2019
    Real Soon and cosmicevan like this.
  2. cosmicevan

cosmicevan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Supporting Member

Thank you so much for making these. Cant wait to check this one out. Love the Hedra version!!!

ElliotDG likes this.
  3. ElliotDG

ElliotDG

Feb 17, 2019
    Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad to hear you like the editors.

cosmicevan likes this.
  4. cosmicevan

Lol. Finally got around to using the editor tonight. LOVING the graphics on this one! killer job!!!

also the functionality is pretty impressive with the patch generator and library. I'm finally getting my MIDI act together is this is invaluable!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  5. ElliotDG

ElliotDG

Feb 17, 2019
    I’m thrilled to hear your enjoying it!
    Thanks for the kind words.

cosmicevan likes this.
  6. ElliotDG

ElliotDG

Feb 17, 2019
    cosmicevan likes this.
  7. cosmicevan

Oh nice. I'll check it out. I havent been back to the editor since I ran into issues w saving presets.

8. ElliotDG

ElliotDG

Feb 17, 2019
    Issues with saving presets have all been related to the devices used to connect the pedal to the computer. If you have an issue PM me, or message here. I'm happy to help.

cosmicevan likes this.
  9. cosmicevan

I am using a Um One mk ii through a windows 10 computer. We talked about it. I had great success w the Hedra editor, ottobit was weird for me. I will try again and reach out if there are issues. Got a bunch of higher priority tasks but I am excited to hear about the update. Thanks for these

ElliotDG likes this.
  10. ElliotDG

ElliotDG

Feb 17, 2019
    Updated the Ottobit Jr. Editor.
    Releases · ElliotGarbus/Ottobit-Jr-Editor-and-Librarian
    New Features in Version 1.1
    • Ability to update a preset, without creating a new name To update a preset without changing the name, the preset needs to be saved onto one of the 16 preset buttons. Select the preset, make an edit, and press the new "update preset" button on the top menu bar.
    • Updated file browser
    • and a number of bug fixes
    Here is the video for the previous version (It is similar enough that I don't think I'll make a new video.)

cosmicevan likes this.
  11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2021