Euphonic Bliss

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ShantiCat, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Well I just sold my iAMP 350 combo and bought a new iAMP 800 from Jive Sound. :hyper: My combo paired with my CxL112 was a dynamite powerhouse but now I will just have the 112 with the 800 until I get the NL 210 in the near future. However I could not use it today in practice because I did not realize it has only speakon connectors and I did not have this type of cable. A quick trip to the "other big chain" local music store did not have these type of connectors except for 25' ones.

The highlight is not that I just got the amp I wanted but that I got to really experience Jive Sound. I was able to try out a multitude of high end gear that you just cannot find in the DC metro area. I learned a Thunderfunk was not for me but the Aguilar 750 with the El Whappo Jr floored me with tone only equal to it's weight. But overall I am very comfortable with the iAMP that made this an easy choice. I would be remiss if I did not mention the great overall experience in dealing with Jong at Jive Sound.

2. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    jong rocks!

3. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Fremont, Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Nice rig. Congrats! :D

4. BlacksHole

BlacksHole

Mar 22, 2000
    Rockville, MD
    Where is Jive Sound located?

5. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
  6. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Cool man I'm in the same boat as you just got my iamp800 to pair with my cxl112 until I can afford a nl210.

Euphonic Audio is awesome

7. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Doh! I have Speakon cables made with own two hands at the shop. Stop by and pick one up if you haven't already got one.

8. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i can vouch for 'em. they sound good, are built good, and taste good.

9. Thanks I will stop by as I still need some. I am going to get two so that I ready for when I buy that NL 210 :D