Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ever have a day when.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Im a sock, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    ... you have NOTHING to do but comb over the TB forums over and over again??

Besides the two classes I had this morning, I've been doing nothing but browsing TB, playing bass, or polishing my bass. I was supposed to get called about a job interview, but that didnt happen... so here I sit..

Man Mondays are dull.

2. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Yep, my day has consisted of sitting in front of my PC playing bass and posting on here :) Was sposed to have gone to the Isle of Wight this weekend so had already taken time off work, but then that was cancelled... And I haven't done any of the things I meant to do, paying in cheques and crap like that :D

3. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    Bah - you two have it easy... try being at work with nothing to do but read / post at TB. At least you can play bass.

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001

ditto. that and I get interrupted by jackasses all day. :meh:

5. good to know i'm not the only one with a boring-a** monday too.... i think my phone has rang 3 times since i started this morning.. not only that, but here in San Diego right now it's 85 degrees, sunny, and spring break for lots of little tourist girls.. let me outta here and get to the beach!! :help: :hyper:

6. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

My day was action packed. My ears hurt from being on the phone all day trying to get deals worked out. Finally at 9:30 at night I am cloggin' the bandwidth at TalkBass with inane banter.

7. unharmed

unharmed Iron Fishes

May 19, 2003
    London, England

Hey! That's my day!

;)

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    not lately

between school, girlfriend and band I just have quick peeks at TB at nights :oops:

9. sundays are my worst days...

however... in the end sunday was quite good. :)

well if it makes you guys feel any better... I've got school, I'm angry, young, and hopeless. AND broke! :cool: :spit:

:smug:

10. I've been having a lot of those lately. I didn't work last week, and I have no hours this week either; it seems my employer's financial troubles are affecting me personally now :meh: I've been spending so much time just sitting around lately that I'm actually looking forward to starting classes again in a month or so.

11. Have you ever had a day when it feels as if the world is in your hand, you have never felt more alive, you are surrounded by beauty, and then realize it is because there is a light breeze and your zipper is down.

12. yep I know exactly what you are saying. Some days in class If I am too tired or not im the mood to work I will end up searching Talkbass and gamefaqs over and over again untill class is up, or untill I find a good game on addicting games :p

13. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Well, I just spent about 10 hours behind a computer yesterday working on music. Bleh! And the song still sucks!

When I want to spend alot of time on TB, I go to work! :D

14. HAHA, amen! :p